NO REGISTRATION . . . NO SUBSCRIPTIONS . . . NO JOINING FEES . . . NO MEMBERSHIP FEES
YOU ARE THE ONE IN CONTROL
You are the Sub-Contractor You monitor the opportunities on this website. You select the ones that interest you. You contact us. You determine your own competitive rate. You prepare your RFQ response. You deliver the service. You invoice VIZIONX.
VIZIONX is the Contractor We publish the opportunities. We are the Point-of-Contact with the Client. We advise you of the maximum sub-contract rate for your RFQ response. We submit the response. We own, manage and administer the contract with the Client. We invoice the Client. We pay you.
Conditions Apply The abbreviated list of conditions can be found via the bottom tab on the left of this screen. Full terms and conditions will be detailed in your Sub-Contractor Agreement (SCA).
We are currently experiencing a very high Client workload. As such, this webpage is not being regularly maintained.
We have many opportunities ready to go for the right candidates and we are keen to hear how you believe you can fit into the VIZIONX team.
If you are interested in working for, or sub-contracting to, VIZIONX please call 1800 1300 1800 or visit our JOB VACANCIES webpage.
1. You must have a signed sub-contractor agreement with VIZIONX before making submissions. VIZIONX accepts no responsibility for missed submission deadlines due to sub-contract negotiations or administration.
2. You must be an Australian registered business and registered for GST.
3. You must not be named as an employer currently not complying with the workplace gender equality Act.
4. You must meet the minimum skill level, qualification, Defence security and capability requirements specified in the published opportunity. If you don't meet the minimum requirements contact our team to discuss your options.
5. You must hold public liability, workers compensation, professional indemnity and any other required insurance policies at the levels specified in your Sub-Contractor Agreement.
6. You must agree to all contract terms passed down to the sub-contractor from related head-contracts.
7. VIZIONX is not obliged to accept a request to be a VIZIONX sub-contractor and reserves the right to reject, for any reason, an application to become a VIZIONX sub-contractor at any stage of the engagement process.
8. Becoming a VIZIONX sub-contractor, is not a guarantee of work.
9. Submissions are competitive tenders and quotations. A submission or response to an opportunity is not a guarantee of quotation success nor is it a guarantee of work.
10. VIZIONX Pty Limited does not guarantee, and accepts no legal liability whatsoever arising from or in connection with, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any material contained on this website.